ST 778 Long Haul Steer
- Flat contact technology minimizes irregular wear by controlling the shape and pressure distribution of the tire footprint.
- Shoulder grooves work with the wide, flat tread radius to control irregular wear.
- Thousands of micro sipes protect the interior ribs from punch wear.
- 4/32nd” stone ejectors protect the casing from damage inside the base of the groove.
- 5-Rib Tread Pattern Including Wide Shoulders Promotes Durability And Even Wear
- Enhanced Siping And Wide Grooves Allows For Premium Traction In Both Wet & Dry Conditions
- Full Size Compliment From 19.5″ To 24.5″ Rim Diameters
The ST 720 tires is a rugged wide-base tire with a long-standing reputation for high mileage and vehicle stability.
- Wide Outer Ribs – stabilizes vehicle in turns and at highway speeds.
- Patented Rubber Compounds – delivers long mileage, excellent wet traction.
- Computer Designed Pattern – great traction and stability.
- Special Steel Coating – reduces development of rust on the steel cables.
- On-Off Highway
- Aggressive multi-purpose tread design ideal for on/off highway applications
- Large tread elements offer improved handling and excellent traction
- Heavy-duty belt package and undertread offer increased durability, uniform wear and stability
- Aggressive multi service tread design promotes excellent traction for on and\r\n off highway applications
- Robust tread elements and a heavy duty belt package provide increased durability uniform wear and stability
- Suitable for driving wheel of vehicle
- Wide deep treads, special groove design
- High gripping force and powerful driving; contacting road surface evenly, improved wear-resistance
- Effectively prevents stones lodged in the tread and offers protection for tire body
- Closed Shoulder Drive
- Tread design provides even wear, while maintaining excellent traction
- Heavy-duty casing for strength, stability, toughness and multiple retreads
- Extra deep 30/32” tread depth promotes long original tread life
- Aggressive open shoulder tread design provides superior traction and even wear
- Heavy duty casing provides stability and multiple retreads
- Suitable for single axle wheel positions
- Shallow Depth Trailer
- 5-rib design promotes premium handling, stability and traction
- Optimum tread design promotes even wear in free rolling and trailer axle positions
- Enhanced siping provides traction and fights irregular wear
- SmartWay Verified for improved Fuel Efficiency (FE)
- Tread design and shallow tread depth contribute to fuel efficiency
- Shoulder ribs resist scrubbing from side forces
- Four wide grooves provide all-season performance on wet and dry roads
- Advanced tread compound designed to decrease rolling resistance for improved fuel economy and tread life
- Double steel-belted construction for added strength and vehicle towing stability
- Full nylon cap available in selected sizes for improved uniformity and durability
- Excellent shock absorption while providing superior load-handling performance